Then you'll want to join us for the 3rd Annual Cupcake RUN! celebrating girls, fun, fitness, friends, family...and philanthropy. Following the enormous success and exponential growth experienced in 2016, we would love to have you as an event sponsor for 2017! There's a sponsorship level for everyone! Simply click here to review and choose a level that works best for you. Then, send an email to CupcakeRunSponsorship@gmail.com to get started!
Chocolate Cupcake is an animated character-driven lifestyle brand that promotes positive identity development and relationship-building among tween girls. Founded by four moms from diverse backgrounds and professions, we built the Chocolate Cupcake brand to proactively counter media narratives which too often reduce the experience of girls and women of color to a single story. We produce books, media, retail products, live events and a cartoon series all designed to reflect the full dimensionality of human experience and which all reflect the five thematic qualities of our 5-C Living concept - Courage, Confidence, Creativity, Compassion and Character. In everything we do, we aim to empower and portray girls as the heroes they are, embodying their vast diversity, greatest hopes, dreams and possibilities.
Last year we garnered sponsorships from the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Atlanta; Buttersweet Bakery; Citizen's Trust Bank; Kinko's Sandy Springs; Zoo Atlanta; Publix; Kroger; CVS Pharmacy; I AM ARTS Foundation; Hula Roots & Hoop Yogini; Arcon Industrial Sanitation; Noble World, LLC.; Long Law Group; Spill the Tea, London; Jamba Juice; Curate Snacks; Event Tent; Generation Infocus and more. Benefits to your sponsorship include:
- Customized sponsorship package to suit your needs and budget
- High visibility
- Media coverage
- Strong consumer audience
- Product sampling/sale opportunities
- Employee awareness, team-building and motivation
- Build consumer and brand loyalty
- Community relations
- Partner with an event that reflects your organization’s values and vision
- Give back to the community
- Support the search for a cure for juvenile diabetes (a portion of proceeds benefits the Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
- Metro Atlanta in-town location
- 1200+ participants
- 500+ spectators, volunteers, suporters
- Event communication mobile app yields direct delivery of sponsor ads to consumer participants
- 250 posters distributed throughout the greater Atlanta area
- 3 or more E-blasts sent to 1500 recipients
- 1500+ Facebook, Instagram, Twitter followers
- Reach/exposure +25,000
We thank you for your support. Please contact Lynda Lee Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options, sponsorship levels and availability.
Lynda, Melissa, Alysia & Athena